Monday 9 March 2015

So Tweet

Hello....Lovely sunny day here..

Today's card is for some friend's who have just moved in to a new villa in Spain...so I made a quick card and flat for posting....

Brown,red and white linen card Papermill...die cut bird house,birds and sentiment all from Clearly Besotted...
the bird house has a marching stamp but I think it looked good to use by it's self....the big bird I chopped of it's legs so I could sit it on the circle....


Thank you for you comments...Joolsx


14 comments:

  1. What a perfect new home card, love the CAS look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely New Home card Jools, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card, just right for a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just adorable, fab card Jools xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Jules, I love the red white and brown colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card, I like the design a lot.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS design, cute image and great colour combo!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card. I do feel sorry for the bird who had his legs chopped but he looked great sat on the edge. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS new home card Jools, love the design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very tweet indeed, I love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous new home card, fab design x

    ReplyDelete