Monday 20 July 2015

Just a Note....

Morning...Hope you are all well....hugs to any one who needs them....
We had a lovely weekend and went to a birthday BBQ and the weather stayed dry....the "standby"card I made went done well and was a keeper as the lady told me.....

Todays card is for the box...I started with a 6x6 card....linen and dark blue card Papermill.... the background is with chalks and a Tim Holtz Stencil....then stamp the leaves Clearly Besotted with Memento inks.....the vase I stamped on to a bit of paper and cut out.....then out out with Die-namics..
Papers from Docrafts....and a few gems....
 Thank you for your comments...Joolsx

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jools, you cut that vase out perfectly, I can never do fiddly bits and get frustrated when I cut it wrong. Love the colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jools, I love the image and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely colour and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh love the colour and the jug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card I love the design. It sounds like you had a brilliant weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card design Jools, love your image and great colors.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jool's i like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jools this is absolutely gorgeous I love the clean, fresh design also the wonderful colour of blue a super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love the image and CAS layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete