Monday 3 August 2015

Modern Patchwork...

Morning ...hope you all had a lovely weekend...Looks like a sunny start to the day....lets hope its here to stay a few more days.....

Today's card is from a die which I brought with some of my birthday monies....and its the first time I had to play with it....Its by Crealies called Modern Patchwork...and has 22 dies!.....
I started with the base die and cut out the card shape then cut two more one for the front and back...cut a few more shapes....and its up to you how many.....the daisy is by Die-namics which I put some chalk just on the ends of the petals card is from the bit box and was a bit too light...leaves Memory box....sentiment Clearly Besotted....

Thank you for your comments Joolsx


12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Jools. It's so pretty and fresh looking. All the dies are really lovely and I really like the sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jool's I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Jools, this is fabulous, such a great shape, the layers are a brilliant feature and the die cut flower is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jools, clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Jools this is so effective, love how those dies fit together. I've kept up with your gorgeous cards while I've been away, sorry I couldn't comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jools, I love the elegant design and beautiful flower.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card design Jools, beautiful card die, love your lemon flower.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stunning Jools, and I haven't been and looked, yet LOL.
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the modern design of your card Jools

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh how creative. Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shaped card and love the patchword dies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete