Wednesday 4 November 2015

Christmas....

Hello....Its getting to that time of year that I'm making more Christmas cards...I'm on a Christmas DT so I do make one every two weeks....but need a few more!....some I sell for my charities  ....and some for my friends... so I find I die cut quite a few.....I batch make... cutting out one day and making up the next....and in Blue Peter style here is two I made earlier....

6X6 base black, white linen and red card Papermill.....snowflake ornament and snowflake border dies Memory Box....sentiment Marianne....and a few bows and gems...


Thank you for your comments Joolsx

13 comments:

  1. Blue Peter lol ;-)
    Super cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design Jools! These are gorgeous.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Jools, you've inspired me to get my dies out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love both colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both colourways are gorgeous Jools, lovely intricate dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jools these are stunning Christmas card I love the design. I am making a lot more Christmas cards at the moment. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful Christmas card Jools, love the colours and die cuts, still one of my favourite bauble dies.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, love both colours Jools. Been doing the same here, it's like a production line at the moment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both gorgeous Jools I love the baubles in the two different colour ways they are smashing
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations, love them both Jools, I have opened a new blog as my other one is taken over by google plus and I don't like the changes...come and follow me on my new blog and join in the candy...xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Christmas cards and love the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete