Wednesday 10 August 2016

Just a Note....

Good Morning....Sorry I missed my post on Monday...I've been chasing the guy who did my survey on the bungalow.....and more paperwork this time from the people's solicitors...I up to my eyes in paper work.... When I sold my old house it so much easier 9 and a half years ago....I wont be doing it again that for sure.....

Today's card is for a  friend in Spain who a bit down right now...and she has a very fat ginger cat.....

Penny Black stamped image coloured with Promarkers...I used a mask and some chalk for the background......Pearl card from stash and papers is Prima....the sentiment is Clearly Besotted.....

Thank you for your comments Joolsx


11 comments:

  1. Oh this one is so delightful. Such a cutie . I know this will brighten your friends day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image and a delightful card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card I love the cat he looks like me in the morning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic image Jools. Hope all is going well with the house move/purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image Jools. I'm sure that will cheer your friend when she gets it. Glad to hear you're making inroads with the move. Nothing seems straight forward to me these days. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My goodness what a fabulous image! This is sure to cheer up your friend, certainly brought a smile to my face! Love this one Jools!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card made me smile Jools such a fun image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Jools, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun image and love your stenciled background. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card for your friend Jools, sure to cheer her up.
    Nothing worse than house moving!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Fantastic Jools.love the image..Loz

    ReplyDelete