Wednesday 16 November 2016

Snowy Postcard......

Hello....As you can see I'm still making Christmas cards....This one is a order for a lady to send to Germany....

I made some cards last year with this stamp but 6x6....I thought this time I do some 5x7 which I think works well.......

Brown and fawn card Papermill....stamped background and image both are from Stampendous.....I stamped the cottage then coloured in with water pencils...and cut out the middle of the image....with Die-namics oval dies...matted on brown and put it back on the image....Ribbon from Stash.....sentiment done on the computer.....
and some Tonic Nuvo glitter snow and
some ribbon....

Thank you for your comments....Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jools. I recently bought this lovely stamp but haven't used it yet. Your card is truly inspirational. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Jools, beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful vintage Christmas card Jools. I'm sure your lady will be thrilled. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jools this is a stunning Christmas card I love the image you have used it works well on this size of card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely Jools. Love what you have done with the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jools, love everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image on this Christmas card Jools, not used mine for a while.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is Gorgeous Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card I love this image and love how you layered it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, so effective on the kraft card. Emma x

    ReplyDelete