Monday 9 January 2017

Owls.....

Hello....I back....not like I've been away but had the cough that everyone had and a eye infection....
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year.....

On to today's card....I was looking for something on U-tube and came across how to make a owl card using dies....
so I made two the weekend.....so cute!
the head and body are using Spellbinders die.....the feet are heart die upside down and some circle die for the wings and eyes.....and a heart for the nose.....I used chalk round the body, eyes lids and wings...

Thank you for your comments and I hope to catch up with you soon....Joolsx

12 comments:

  1. Jools these are adorable and so clever

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better Jools xx

    Aw these are fabulous - so clever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, sorry you've been poorly, hope you're feeling a lot better now! Clever use of die cuts to create these cute owl cards.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jools they are gorgeous. I am so glad that you are feeling better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is soooo Gorgeous Jools. I love owls and this card is tooo CUTE..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful owls Jools, love them. Hope you are on the mend. Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tney are brilliant Jools, what a fab way to use everyday shaped dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic card designs Jools, love the colours
    Hope you are fully recovered.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw sorry to hear you haven't been well Jools - it seems like there's a million bugs around just now - hope you're well on the mend now. I just love the design if this - so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely but they look so sad....lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, cuties! Popping in today to wish you a wonderful 2017. May it be filled with love, laughter, health and plenty of uninterrupted crafty hours! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear you've been unwell Jools. There are so many with these bugs at the moment. I hope you'll soon be back to normal.

    Your owls are absolutely adorable and I love their sad looking eyes. What a clever idea for a card. I do hope that 2017 goes well for you. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete