Friday 26 May 2017

Blissful Green.....

Hello....Hope you all are well and
enjoying the sunny weather? I've been doing little jobs round my garden....

I must say Green is not a colour I use much in card Making ....but I brought some Pads and this one I LOVE....
6X6 card.....some green card a  old set from  Anna Griffin...all papers Anna Marie,which I cut and inked the edges.....sentiment from the same......border die Die-namic as is the flower.....leaf and flower border which I cut up Memory Box...

Thank you for your comments Joolsx

14 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jools; that green is such a subtle shade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you've used Jools. I agree the papers are beautiful. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Jools. I love the layout of the designand the papers are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning Jools and I love green it gives dowel with pink

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely Jools, green looks so fresh and I love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I do love pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So feminine and beautiful, lovely L/O and the papers are gorgeous!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jools this is a stunning card I love the papers and the flower is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and layout Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jools, love this layout and these papers are stunning! I have them too..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful creation Jools, love the papers and colours. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so gorgeous Jools, real vintage feel to the card, beautiful colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, you have made great use of the greens.

    ReplyDelete