Monday 22 May 2017

Cats.....

Hello...Its Monday and at last I can post a card...it's gone a bit mad here at 22....I been doing a few fairs with the owls....and we have got two babies to look after and feed three times a day....Update three owls....we picked up one from Kings Lynn yesterday....  I will try and get some photos as the babies will be have been at my house....

Todays card is a quick one for Keith's daughter who just got a cat....I use Tim Holtz cats images and coloured them in  with Promarkers ...then cut them out with a oval die  die-namics.....the background I used a very old paw stamp which I got from QVC.....and stamp on craft card...sentiment Clearly Besotted....

Thank you for your comments Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. wow super little kitty card julieanne ... love those images ... well done ... hope you have a great week ... thank you so much for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh just purrrrfect >^-^<

    Hope the owls are doing well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A purrrrfect card Jools love these cat stamps

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card I love those cats. I am looking forward to seeing your photos. It all sounds so exciting. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just purrfect...lol I'll carry on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purrfect Jools, love those beautiful cats, great colouring.
    Hope your owl are doing ok.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Jools - really clever use of the paw prints. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the layout and those paw prints are brilliant! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and stamps Jools. Have fun with the baby owls..loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Jools, love the paw prints. Emma

    ReplyDelete