Thursday 6 July 2017

For Benjamin.....

Good Morning...Sorry I've not been around a lot....making the best of the sunny weather and out and about with the Owls....

Today's card is for my Grandson Benjamin....Who will be 24!! tomorrow ....where did all the years go? and why do we card makers find it hard to make male cards...or is it me?

6x6 card.... black card and papers from stash and the bit box.....lots of layers...sentiment which I cut from silver mirri looks gold in photo.....is from Tonic......and some square gems...

Thank you for your comments....Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Jools. I really like the colour and papers you've used. Glad to hear you've been out enjoying yourself. I've been absent too enjoying the weather and Wimbledon on the television. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a stunning card you have made for your son. I hope he has a very happy birthday. I actually like making masculine cards I think because they are less fussy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card Jules I'm sure your grandson Loved his card..they grow up so quickly

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant masculine card, Jools, perfect in black and white. I'm sure your grandson was thrilled to receive this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male card, Jools I dislike male cards, always struggle with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine card Jools..loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic male card, great design. You arent old enough to have a 24yr old grandson;-) Pleased to hear you are really enjoying your owl time. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jools, I am sure Benjamin will love it. Have a good weekend.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I'm sure your Grandson will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant masculine card great black and white theme-happy birthday to your grandson
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete