Monday 25 September 2017

Ascot Lady....

Good Morning...Hope you all had a lovely week-end and enjoyed some of the sunshine...
My cold has now gone into a cough....driving me mad at night...and my nose looks like I'm ready for Christmas...(Rudolph reindeer!)

I've been asked to make a card for a friend who lives in Spain for his Partner....and I needed something quick....as Its got to be posted today....

I made the base of the card with Tonic dies...old gold and gold card stock Annamarie.....Lady silhouette die also Tonic....I've added some pearls.....letter and numbers dies Memory Box....

Thank you for your comments....Joolsx

9 comments:

  1. Oooh Jools this is stunning :-)

    Hope the cough goes quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a stunning card. Your friend is going to be thrilled with it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautiful dies-hope your cough is better soon-I woke up full of cold today!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jools, hope you`er better soon! I`m on my third week with mine.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and dies ools. i Hope you get better soon...Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning and so elegant. I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Jools - hope you feel better soon! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card. I hope you're feeling better by now. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete