Wednesday 13 December 2017

Get your skates on!

Hello....Hope you are all well....Last of my Christmas cards.....Ive still a few tags to make then on to my birthday cards for next month....

Today's card was sitting on my desk as I was going to do another star card ....but changed it to the skates die instead....I cut it twice and chopped off the blade part....die by Marianne...Festive Greens Sizzix....sentiment die Tonic....and some gems....

Thank you for your comments....I'm off to do some shopping while it's not raining....Joolsx


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jools :-)

    Have fun shopping- stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You really are clever and inventive with your die cuts Jools, the skates look lovely!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jools this is a stunning card I love it. Well done for making tags I don't usually bother. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning elegant Christmas card Jools, love the design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, this must be one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how elegant this looks, just the right amount of sparkle and shine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely icy Christmas card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a super idea julieanne ... I love making tags too they are so quick lol ... well done ... hope you have a super Christmas ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card Jools. Sorry I've not been around for a couple of weeks but just wanted to wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas and I hope the move comes off ok in the new year. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete