Monday 22 January 2018

Easter Chicks....

Hello...Well the sun is out here at last
after all the rain but lucky no snow...

 I have just started on my Easter cards for this year...the the chick stamp I brought some time ago and forgot about until packing up my craft room...I trying to pack up things I will not need in the next few months...
,
The stamp is by Stampendous and Ive used Promarkers to colour them in...All card and papers from stash and bit box....sentiment Clearly Besotted....die Die-namics...Flower die Memory Box and some ribbon...

Thank you for your comments...Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jools this is a stunning card I love the chick and the papers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Jools, love the stamp and those fabulous papers...roll on spring!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's the cutest little chick. Well done on an early start. A selection of very pretty cards. Jools. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set of cards, delightful image. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the cheery colour and cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh jools these are wonderful cards I love your colours and the designs are great.

    Debs xxx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Jools. The chick stamp is fabulous..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely bright and cheery card Jools :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute chicks, my word you are organised!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Jools - sooooo cute! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely set of springlike cards. I hope the packing goes well x

    ReplyDelete