Friday 16 February 2018

Spring Tulips....

 Good Morning....this month
is running away with me...

On the move front...I am hoping to hear some news next week...most of the  paper work has been done...

Today's card is for the box...I had the paper and card left on my desk from the last card....so I stamped the Tulips which are from Clearly Besotted.. and coloured with Promarkers and Graph'it pens...I like the pinks better in the Graph'it set...cut with Die-namics and added a few pink gems...

Hope you all have a lovely week-end and I'm off to pack a few more things.
Thank you for your comments Joolsx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jools this is a stunning card those tulips are so pretty. I do hope it all works out with your move. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card; love the shape and the colours :-)

    Hope the house news is good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tulips and love the pretty paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the tulips. Hope you get good news on the move front x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jools, love the tulips..
    Hope you get good news next week.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Jools, The flowers are beautiful and I love the shape of the card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Fingers crossed for the move progressing this week. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jools, love the tulips x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation Jools - I'll need your address when you move! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete