Wednesday 23 May 2018

Moving Day....

Hello to all my web friends and buddies...

 My moving day has come.....at last I hear you all say.....thank you all for sticking with me though this very trying time....My hate of estate agents is a all time high.....Purple Bricks are awful.....and the others not much better....For the time being I and my Puddy Cats are going into to rented while I try and buy house number 5.....I feel so upset at all the monies I have wasted.....

No more of that....I be off line for a week or so ...but will catch up with you as soon as I can....for the time being here is a photo of Jules....the Tawny owl who is now outside....Keith got up 2am on her/him 1st night out to see if he/she was ok....no  worries....we think she is a girl as she is very bossy...and has took over one of the box's in the aviery.....cheeky owl....
I must sign off now as lots of packing to do.....Talk soon....Joolsx

16 comments:

  1. Sorry you are still having trouble Jools but let's hope this move will be the start of a new, happy chapter for you. Love the photograph, she is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools I hope the move goes well and that you find a new home soon. That owl is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe the bad luck you've had over this move Jules, it's stressful enough when everything goes smoothly. Hope you and the cats are comfy in your rented place and that you find...and buy...your dream home very soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best with your temporary move Jools and look after the baby! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Jools, hope you find a place soon. She must be a girl then....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move, i hope the boys behave, i hope you soon find that house to buy. Beautiful owl. Hugs Emmaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the move Jools xx

    Jules is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the move Jools. Not good you have to rent for a while...The Owl looks so Beautiful..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best with your move Jools, I hope you soon will find your new home! Beautiful owl, so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the move--finally -and hope you find your house soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww hunny, this has been such a protracted episode for you! You'll be so relieved when you finally ARE in your own home again. I hope the move goes well and it's all behind you very soon. Hope your sweet owl settles in okay too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best of luck with the move and I hope you find the perfect home soon. Your owl is just adorable.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julieanne great news that you have found a forever home and hope you will be settled soon … good luck … hope all is well and happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. moving services in los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. movers pasadena ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. fischervanlines.com

    ReplyDelete