Wednesday 24 June 2020

Snowman and a Robin

Good Morning....
I had a great birthday the weekend with tea and cakes in my garden with people coming and going ...lots of crafty gifts, chocolates and bottles of gin!!
Hope you are all well? and enjoying the weather....too hot for me...and my poor cat....who taken sleep in the bathroom!!...across the door....bit of a pain I need to use it!...good job I have two loos in this house....lol....

Today is the start of a new challenge over on Fab n Funky and as Its the end of the month Its Christmas the the Lovely Pat K is our host this week....


6X6 card the stamped image is from Stampendous coloured with Promarkers....and cut with Die-namics die....the embossing folder was a freebe...craft and red card Papermill ....and some sequins

Thank you for your comments....Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jools your Christmas card is gorgeous. I love it. That snowman is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Jools! Sounds like it was a lovely day. Super Christmas creation. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday Jools! Great card.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute snowman and beautifully embossed background, fab card Jools.
    Happy belated birthday, glad you had a lovely day- enjoy the crafty gifts... and the gin!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday Jools. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Very cute snowman...so happy looking and I love the embossing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday, so glad you had a lovely day. Love red and kraft together so this ticks all the boxes for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday - hopefully my package arrived ok as post seems all over the place at the moment. Poor Alfie - Tilly too took to the bathroom as the coolest room. Fantastic fun card, love the snowman with kraft card. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful snowman card Jools..loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jools Do hope you are well I'm a bit out of touch on sites hope you had a great Birthday and received the card and little present I sent Hugs Florence x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did...thank you so much Florence....sent you a card and a Angel ...which I hope you got ok...Joolsx

      Delete