Wednesday 16 December 2020

Arthur

 Hello...

All my Christmas cards are now done and posted....Just making a few tags....

Today's card is for Keith (the owl man) who is not a fan of Christmas....and Arthur fits the bill...

I start with a 5x7 card...Arthur is from Sizzix by Tim Holtz colorize.....Ive use blues this time card from the bit box....navy card Papermill...background is a folder from Tonic which I  coloured with chalks....and the letter are from Memory box....the sentiment says it all....

Thank you for your comments....Joolsx



10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jools I know I few people I would send this to...lol.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant- I LOVE that grumpy owl!!!
    All good here- granddaughters still isolating (it's the younger one's turn now) but fingers crossed will be ok for Christmas!
    Hope your cat is better today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jools this is a fantastic card. That grumpy owl is perfect for Keith. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Jools, sounds like it will be perfect for Keith. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this grumpy owl card Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fun card - LOVE it, he just makes me smile with his expression and hopefully he gives a wee smile to Mr Owl Man. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha brilliant Jools - he's lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! This did make me chuckle Jools - perfect! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun Christmas card Jools, I am sure Keith will love it.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute just made my day.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete