Monday 29 March 2021

Sending Hugs

 Hello....

What a lovely sunny day for the start of the week...

Todays cards are 5X5 as I seem to have a few
5x5 envelopes left....so I made some 5x5 card blanks to fit...

The digi is from LOTV.....Just love the cute image ...coloured with Promarkers....I used some papers from stash on one than for the 2nd one cut a card blank with a Tonic die... made background with a Sizzix embossing folder and some yellow Memento Inks...

Thank you for your comments Joolsx






5 comments:

  1. I love this cutie too Jools. Two gorgeously sunny cards.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very CUTE cards Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jools these cards are so cute. I love that bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, sure to put a smile on the recipients faces. Emma

    ReplyDelete