Friday 7 May 2021

Might Wizard

 Hello...

I'm back!...been a bit of a time with workman here.....another one phoned me at 8-30pm the day before he was to do the wall....to say his Mum was ill....what could I say.....Good news is the painter came today to start on the rooms down stairs.....

I did make a card ....its for the little boy next door who Birthday is on Sunday....the image is a digi from Fabrika Fantasy....and I last coloured him in 2016!.....Ive used my Promakers and then took out the colour with a blender pen and put in the yellow from the light.....Paper and card from stash...cogs Robert Addams.




Thank you for your comments Joolsx

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jools..I'm sure your neighbour will love his card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous car Jools- love that image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jools this is a stunning card. That wizard is magnificent. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jools, I'm sure he will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colored image and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this magical and mystical card, just right for a lad and I bet he loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stress having workmen and jobs sorted, i hope its all soon done and dusted for you. Loving the card and that wizard is brilliant. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the image and card Jools. Workmen are always finding reasons to cancel or come late..loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julieanne love your HP card the little boy next door will love it too ... my daughter in law is HP mad hope you are staying well and hope your jobs will be sorted soon ... take care ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete