Friday 26 December 2014

Candle Christmas.....

Well its raining and cold here late boxing day.....I had all my family here for lunch and everybody has just gone home....and I thought I post this now for the weekend....

Today's card is a easy one when you have got all the bits and bobs cut out
I made about 10 of them very quickly
and every body seem to like them....

White linen and red card Papermill...
star die cut Spellbinders...candle and flower dies Marianne.....holly die Memory box.....and a few gems...

Thank you for your comments on this and my uploads you have all left me in the year...Love and hugs to you all my crafty friends...Joolsx


http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ winner.....

13 comments:

  1. Not surprised everyone liked them, it's gorgeous :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jools they look stunning with just the red and white

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love CAS cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card. Really classy and well-designed.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning Christmas card Jools, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card design Jools, not surprised everyone liked them..

    Happy New Year 2015...
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous elegant christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, do like the candle die, been considering getting that one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the design the candles are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is stunning, love the die cuts used and the hint of red behind really sets them off.
    Thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete