Monday 27 June 2016

Happy Anniversary....

Good Morning....Its a lovely sunny start to the day here....and I've great week seeing my friends and eating!

Today card is for a couple in Spain and as I'm putting this on my blog It's in the post to them.....

The image is from LOTV and from one of the little sketch pads which they don't do any more...shame...I coloured its with Promarkers and Graph'it as I like the pink better...
The base stepper base is Presscut....and the branch and flower are from Spellbinders....and add some Nuvo drops for the middle of the flowers....and sentiment a peel off....which like many of you I've still have boxes of them....

Thank you for your comments.Joolsx


http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-265.html
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-118-27th-june-team-b.html

13 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image and dies you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous anniversary card the image is so cute. Your friends are going to love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jools, this is one of my favourite LOTV stamps too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love that image, so sweet. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloured image on this stepper card Jools, your friends will love this beautiful card..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jools. Yes I think everybody must still have a pile of peel offs. At one time we thought they were a "must have".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jools, lovely design and cute image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH!! This is soooo CUTE Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boxes and boxes and boxes of 'em Jools! LOL. This is such a pretty card and I love that image to bits! Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT (AG with flowers) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute stepper card and image love the dies -I ended up giving some of my peel offs to grandaughters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, love that image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my I love this little beauty Jools it is full of sweetness and delight, the image is ACE the papers and card fold are superb
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Jools. I'm sure your friends will love it. Barbx

    ReplyDelete