Monday 19 March 2018

Pretty in Lilac

Hello...Hope you all are keeping well and safe and warm.....we had lots of snow but now all gone ....thank goodness....

Sorry I've not been around.....I should have been moving this week....I say should as Its on hold as the lady who I'm buying from told me she was the end of chain....moving in with her son.....all lies!!!!and her Estate Agent Purple Bricks lied as well...I went down to Essex to see her last week to found out what was going on as my Solicitor could not get any where on the phone or my emails....Its looks like I'm in a long chain....and It will be 4 or  more weeks...I just hope my buyer will wait.....If I have not killed anyone...lol....I will update when I know any more...and on top of all that I ended up with food poisoning...and still feel not up to much...

I made a quick card for the box a few weeks ago...should have been a Easter card but I think I use it for a birthday...
Stamped image coloured with Promarkers and Ive used a mask and chalk for the back ground.....Papers from stash....keep finding more as I'm packing up my crafty bits and bobs....some ribbon and a few gems....

Thank you all my web buddies for your comments....Joolsx

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jools this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I am so sorry that you are being messed about like this. Moving is very stressful at the best of times without all this other bother. I do hope it all works out for you in the end. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great colours.
    Chin up Jools, just try to keep looking on the bright side! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jools :-)

    Oh no! What a pain. Hope things go through eventually for you. Chin up. Hope you feel better too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jools. Hope your move all works out, such a stressful time.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jools, can't believe the bad luck you're having with this move!!!! So frustrating to discover that people have not been truthful and that there's a long delay...no wonder you feel like murdering someone :(
    Sorry you're feeling unwell too :(
    Your card is lovely :)
    hugs
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and colour. Sorry you are being messed around again with the move, and then food poisoning on top. Sending you lots of hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jools, great image. Hope you are feeling better today and so sorry to read of your problems with the house move hope it gets sorted soon for you.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear Jools, what a carry on , hope it ends well for you...
    Hope you`er feeling better, been there with that and it`s not nice at all.
    Beautiful card, love the pretty image and colours.
    Take care Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful tulips--you have certainly been messed around with these house moves and hope you feel better soon food poisoning is not nice!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What rotten news Jools, I bet you were furious!! Love the colours on this pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card - perfect for Spring. I feel so sorry things are not going well with the move again Jools. Sending hugs. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jools. I hope you have sorted out your house problems soon and you can move as it has been a long process..Loz

    ReplyDelete