Wednesday 18 April 2018

Spring Flowers...

Hello....Hope you are all well....and
enjoying some warmer weather...
Funny how some sun makes people feel so much better! even one of my neighbours  said hello yesterday...lol...Iv'e only lived here 11 years!!!

When I was feeling poorly a few weeks ago my lovely friend brought me a Joanna Sheen crafty box...
6X6 card....craft card from stash... the rest from the box by the ribbon...
stamped image and coloured with Promarkers....and cut with Die-namics die....paper from box...

Thank you for your comments....Joolsx

8 comments:

  1. So delicate and pretty Jools :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. That was such a lovel gift from your friend. I am loving the sun it is so nice to be outside. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the beautiful stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely delicate design. Yes sunshine makes a big difference doesn't it - long may it last. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Jools. I do love a bit of sunshine and I think it cheers everyone up. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Elegant card Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card so much, evocative of late summer meadows :) Hugs - Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete