Wednesday 11 December 2019

LOTV Snowman Trio

Hello....
Im very late today as my poor computer is playing up.....Ive got windows 7 which is coming to the end and is very slow...so it looks like I will have to buy a new one with windows 10 on it.. any ideals which one I should buy?


On to todays card and its the start of a new challenge over on Fab n Funky....and the lovely Pat k has chosen Winter Clothing....hats, coats, gloves ect.....so It was time to get out my stamps and the LOTV fits the bill for this challenge....
Stamp image LOTV coloured with Promarkers....and cut out with Die-namics circles...which the 1
st one I did I cut off the bobble on one of the snowmans hat...lol....Navy card Papermill and paper from a very old pad from k & Company....sentiment Tonic....and some Crystal Glaze again Tonic....


Thank you for your comments Joolsx



10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jools...one can never have too many well dressed snowmen. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools your card is gorgeous. I love those snowmen they are so cute. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jools, love those little snowmen in their winter woollies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jools. I have windows 10 but still not sure how it works..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Jools, such lovely LOTV snowmen. I was forced to give up my desktop computer last year and have HP Pavilion laptop. I am really pleased with it and Windows 10 isn't that bad!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jools; very jolly :-)

    Can you not just upgrade rather than buy a new one? I've used windows 10 on my old pc since it came out and have had no problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this....I been told mine is old...but I give the upgrade a try 1st....x

      Delete
  7. Love the card Jools. I highly recommned the Microsoft Surface Pro - lightwieght and reliable. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete