Wednesday 22 November 2017

Tinman.....

Good Morning to all my web buddies...

Today is the start of a new challenge over on Fab n Funky....and its the turn of the lovely Ginny has chosen  Inspired by Song,Film or Book...
Our sponser this week is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps....
My digi inspired me from the film The Wizard of Oz....

Digi image coloured with Promarkers....I've chalked the background with a mask.....all card from stash .....cogs die from Robert Aadams.....
I've made this for my friends Lesley partner  Rod and have put on a sentiment ....and his age.....

Thank you for your comments....Joolsx


17 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, Jools! I love everything about it. The way the background and embellishments look like metal is just perfect for your Tin Man image. Superb design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card Jools, fabulous background and design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I LOVE this Jools! I used Tin Man too, but I LOVE your interpretation with that gorgeous embossed background and your fabulous cog embellishments. Utterly brilliant hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jools this is a stunning card I love it. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favourite films. The background suits the image so well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..this is awesome Jools. Love the embossed "tin" background. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Love this Jools, the embossed background and die cuts are perfect for your image...love the sentiment too...very appropriate!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card Jools, love your embossing and fabulous image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i LOVE this, fantastic male card and image. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, I love the embossing and those cogs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made a great card - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous masculine card great embossed background and love the image and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brilliant Jools! Love it! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this image and the background you have used with it is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a perfectly fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete