Friday 24 November 2017

Winter Wonderland

Good Morning...
My week has been running away with me!....and Ive been making the last of my Christmas cards...and I need to make a few male cards....

Today's card was going to be a easy one...ha ha...which in away it was just die cutting....lots of it!!
I started with a 5x7 tent card.....craft,blue and white card from stash....
The frame is from Tonic....as is the sentiment....and the little landscape die is Memory Box.....snow drifts Die-namics....and I chalk the edges.....the deer and snow background is from Tim Holtz...is is the Festive Greens.....

Thank you for your comments...Joolsx

13 comments:

  1. WOW super scene Jools; love the frame :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a stunning Christmas card I love the design it is just gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jools, this is stunning,gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Jools. Well done on nearly finishing all your cards, my pile is seriously lacking !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene and beautiful dies-love the pinecones
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and scene Jools...Sorry I have been missing. i have had not internet..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene you've created Jools - not finished your Xmas cards yet?! Haha. I have loads to make, I'm behind as always with mine! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design Jools. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jools, such a lovely scene.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card Jools! Love the colours :) Hugs - Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card Jools, love the design is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete