Wednesday 16 October 2019

Midnight Owl

Good Morning..
Its the start of a new challenge of on Fab n Funky The lovely Chris is the host this week and has chosen Feature a Creature....and this is my D.T card...




I started with a 5x7 card....Navy card from Papermill....and found a sheet of paper in my stash....which was from QVC..a very long time ago....one of the many things I found since moving house....but it was not the right colour....so out came my Distress oxide and two stencils...and I used Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint....I stamped the owl image from Woodware then embossed with black powder.....coloured the image with Promarkers ....the sentiment is from Bee crafty which I love....as its so right!!
Thank you for your comments Joolsx

6 comments:

  1. WoW, this is a stunning card Jools, the owl is so beautiful and what a great sentiment! (Should have guessed your featured creature would be an owl! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Jools; this is stunning. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Owl Jool, great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy making a matching background - it really makes your owl pop Jools! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background and the Owl is Stunning Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete