Monday 14 October 2019

Owls

Hello....Hope you all are keeping well....my lip is healing well....Wet old day here so its catching up day....
I taking a break from Christmas cards and made two Birthday ones....both are 6x6  and started with a stamped image from Carabella Art Stamps which I embossed with some copper powder and just coloured in the eyes...Yellow card from Papermill...paper from Stash which a used a stencil on with some Distress Oxide inks....Sentiment from Clearly Besotted.....
The 2nd one stamp as before just used more male paper...


Thank you for your comments Joolsx




7 comments:

  1. Hi Jools your cards are stunning I love them both. That is a gorgeous stamp. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Jools...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Jools.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Jools. I love the DP on the 2nd card..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic Jools. Funny how I always think of you whenever I see owls, in any form, these days!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two delightful cards Jools :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleased to hear your lip is healing Jools. Two wonderful owl themed cards. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete