Friday 24 January 2020

Im back.....

Good Morning...
I'm back!.... had computer and houses problems...my new computer is up and running...had to get a computer man in to transfer all my images and photos... great fun...NOT....getting into my web sites...the only which wont let me is Docrafts....even try a new email and pass word...pain in the bum!!!...then had to go and buy a new camera as my old one the card is too big to fit into my new computer ....
and on top of everything ive got a on going leak in the back wall of my house where the conservatory is on it....so I had a builder in to have a look....When I looked at the houses last year it been "done up" to sell and the leak had been plastered over and is now spreading over the wall....I have insurance with Churchill....but will only pay out £480.00 and i have excess of £450.00....so i looks like i have to pay all of it myself....I have never made a claim...the the guy at Churhill was so unhelpful....so I be looking for a new insurance company thats for sure!!!

On today's card....sorry its a bit dark....cant seem to brighten it....I got a new die as a christmas gift....no name....but it looks like Marianne but flip side! I used some old gold card,linen card and pale yellow card....and one of my new vintage images...leaves Sizzix....flower from Memory Box...and a few pearls....
Thank you for your comments Joolsx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jools it is good to see you back. I am sorry you are having so much trouble. Your card is gorgeous. That is a lovely die. I hope you get everything sorted out. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooooooo!

    What a nuisance about the computer and how infuriating about the leak :-((((

    Beautiful card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jools, not a good start to the year! At least your new computer is up and running now, I won't mention the leak and Insurance...makes you wonder why you bother with it sometimes!
    Beautiful card, lovely design and colours,the die cut is gorgeous.
    Have a good weekend
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Jools. Hope things get sorted soon.
    Beautiful card.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not the best start to 2020, Jools, but hope things get better for you now. Super card, what a great die cut, perfect of the beautiful image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear Jools, not a good start to 2020.. hope the rest of the year runs smooth for you.
    Beautiful card, love your new die.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous die and card Jools. Seems like the seller of your house covered over the problems so they could sell. Hopefully all your bad luck has gone and this year will be great..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jools.
    Sorry about the back wall you must be gutted. We are having to have a new computers at work not lookin forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jools. Hope things get better for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nightmare for you Jools, hope the leak is soon sorted for you. What a lovely card, the die is gorgeous and suits that olde worlde lady perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Not a great start to the year, i hope that the wall doesn't get any worse, these insurance companies can be a complete waste of time/money. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete