Friday 10 January 2020

LOTV

Hello...
Todays cards are from two very old toppers from LOTV...which I found in my stash....and I had four card blanks cut out with a Tonic die as I loved the shape from my last card.... all the die layers from Tonic..... Paper are from Anna marie designs...leaves Sizzix....flowers Memory Box...


Thank you for your comments.....My new dell computer is here so over the weekend I am going to transfer my pictures and docs on to a flash drive and hope I can set up my windows 10 desk top...so I hope to catch up with you all next week.....Joolsx



14 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous card such cute imates and beautiful colourways...I have some of these tucked away in my cupboard...thanks for reminding me I have them!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jools, very pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jools these cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I hope it all goes well with the computer. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Jools. Enjoy your new computer! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Jools. Lovely designs and I love the shape of them. Good luck transferring everything onto your computer. All my files and photos have just been transferred onto my new computer, which I had for Christmas. I need to check over the weekend that they are all there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable cards Jools. Hope all goes well with your computer set-up.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, super cute image and, again, those wonderful dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What delightful cards Jools :-)

    Good luck with the transfer, it might take a bit of getting used to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards and lovely shape. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julieanne just love your two little cards both great and love those LOTV toppers always so cute … hope you manage to transfer all your bits and pieces onto your new PC … not an easy jobbie lol … thank you for visiting my blog … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards and adorable images x

    ReplyDelete