Monday 16 November 2020

Music Man...

 Good Morning...Hope you are all well...I don't know about you but found this lock down harder then the last.....my days just run to to each other....

I my friend Monica asked me to make a card for a male 75th birthday  who still likes his music from the 60/70s......

I cut the 5x7 card base black card....and found in my stash some very old music papers which a used some distress ink on ....I cut out the juke box from Tonic three time in black,old gold, and mirri and place parts back in....sentiment again from Tonic...numbers from Memory Box.

Thank you for your comments Joolsx


8 comments:

  1. What a brillaint card....the 60's were the best and the music fabulous so I'm sure this card will bring memories back

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a stunning birthday card. I love it. Lockdown is hard. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous masculine card featuring that stunning die cut Jools- perfect for someone with great taste in music!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and love the juke box die ...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jools, perfect for someone who loves music from the 60s and 70s. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper card Jools :-)

    sorry deleted my first comment - rubbish spelling lol!

    ReplyDelete