Wednesday 4 November 2020

Yellow Rose

 Hello....

Today is the start of a new challenge over on Fab and Funky..The lovely Chris
 has chosen Anything but Christmas.....and we are having a D.T call.....details over on the blog...

Its was nice to get away from Christmas and made a birthday card....


I started with a 5x7 card....some craft card from stash...some dotty paper from American Crafts...the stamped image is from Clearly Besotted...as is the sentiment...Ive used my water colour pencils....nice and flat for posting! 

Thank you for your comments Joolsx

My challenges for this card are

https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card Jools :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a stunning birthday card. I love it. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely water colouring on this beautiful card Jools. I love the polka dots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and rose Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty love the rose ( I have it) and the dotty paper x

    ReplyDelete