Friday 28 August 2020

Arthur the Owl

 Good Morning....Hope you are all well....as we are here....


Today's Card is for a Friends Daughter who asked her Mum for a Owl for her birthday...she wanted a stuffed one....yuk!....not my thing as I like owls to be a live....Her Mum said no ....thank goodness.....so I made her a card to send to her....

The owl die is from Sizzix  colorize called Arthur by Tim Holtz.....he looks very grumpy to me!....16 dies...and each set of die has which colour to use on the back....I cut mine from bits of card from the bit box...I also cut his tail so it could look more like he is sitting on the  branch....The background i used a embossing folder from Tonic....which I coloured with some chalks.......green card from Papermill...

Thank you for your comments Joolsx


7 comments:

  1. Hi Jools this is a stunning card. That owl is magnificent. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grgeous card Jools and yes he does look Grumpy...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a character on this lovely card!! Great piecing Jools, I bet she will love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He’s fabulous Jools...he does look serious but a beautiful owl die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this is fabulous Jools and much better than a stuffed one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grumpy Owl and die set Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I think his expression says what he thinks about stuffing too....we once knew someone who had all his pets stuffed...bit creepy to me. Anyway i LOVE this card and that owl - fantastic. Emma

    ReplyDelete