Monday 14 September 2020

Christmas and Birthday....

 Good Morning....

I hope you all are enjoying the warm sunny weather....got a few jobs to do in my garden this week....

I started making some quick cards for a few birthday later this month....

6x6 card....white linen card from Papermill....flower sizzix as is the leaves.....panel die again sizzix...




and the 2nd card 5x7 I used some craft card...Tim Holtz  flower and leaves....sentiment is from Tonic...


Thank you for your comments ....I will be back on Wednesday with my card for for Fab n Funky...Take care Joolsx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jools both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I hope the jobs in the garden go well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS cards Jools; enjoy the garden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Jools - both beautiful! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete