Friday 23 October 2020

The Paper Boutique

 Good Morning....Yes Its been over a week....but Im back now...The cards today are some of the ones I made for the Wildlife Hospital here in Essex...Keith and I went on Wednesday and took them with some monies we collected at the shows and fairs last year....also some dog food as they have a lot of young hedgehogs to feed.....I have one that comes into my garden which Alfie (my cat) thinks he can play with...he now given up now as each time he goes up to the hedgehog he/she rolls up.....


On to the cards....all the paper toppers and sentiment are from The Paper Boutique...just used some dies and card from stash...

Thank you for your comments Joolsx







8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selection of cards Jools :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful selection of cards Jools, the papers and your designs are gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of cards Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Jools and perfect for a Wildlife Charity xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic set of cards Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and papers. My hedgehogs are eating more go-cat than the cats at the moment, but ive got so many hedgehogs this year coming from far and wide😁 Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jools your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete