Monday 26 October 2020

Festive Stems

 Hello....

Hope you all are keeping well and dry!....keep saying I cut my lawn for the last time....but its too wet....so i am in my craft room instead....

Iv'e been batch making Christmas cards....I brought this die some time ago to make Christmas wreaths with but made some cards with them....Bigz dies by Tim Holtz....I cut out the stems from card from stash...and got out some Nuvo mouse and some water colours and had fun and made a mess putting some colour on the stems...5x7 card...cream card from stash....which I stamped with brown ink a very old word stamp....then distress round it....and used distress ink....glitter  card for the berries...and Tonic sentiments...

Thank you for your comments Joolsx




9 comments:

  1. Hi Jools your Christmas cards are gorgeous. It has been very wet. We can't cut our grass either. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Christmas card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Jools :-)
    I need to cut the grass too but as with you, far too wet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Jools - batch making is what I need to do but I need the time too! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and festive Jools. Same here on the lawn front!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Jools, love the different fonts. My lawn is still waiting too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jools. The lawn can wait for another day..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, brilliant diesx

    ReplyDelete