Friday 5 February 2021

Sizzix Romantic Layers

 Good Morning...

Lovely Sunny day here....if a bit chilly....Thank sooo much for your comments and hugs on my last posting....upwards and onwards as Granny would have told me!!

Todays cards are for two friends who like me have found this lock down very hard.....

The Sizzix die set is one I had for Christmas and ive made one in yellow and the other in pink....all card from stash and the hello die I think is Tonic.....

Again thank you for your comments Joolsx




6 comments:

  1. Two pretty cards Jools your die is lovely

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools your cards are gorgeous. How nice of you to make them for friends. It is so good to reach out to others. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Jools. My fave'is the pink one..loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great colors and card designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards and dies. Im sure these cards will be greatly appreciated. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, I'm sure they'll appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete