Wednesday 3 February 2021

Penny Black....

 Good Morning....

Im back,,,,I found it very hard in this look down....as I live on my own with my fat cat Alfie....I just did not want to do anything....my mojo left me  but  yesterday i sat at my desk and made myself make a card for a little girl who loves cats but cant have one....


Todat is the start of a new challenge over on Fab and Funky....and the lovely Neva has chosen Anything Goes...

I started with a 6x6 card...all papers are from The Brights Collection by Avery Elle....The stamped image is by Penny Black....coloured with Promakers...and cut with some dies....Ive chalked the background to take off the white....cloud die Memory Box....sentiment from Stash....

Thank you for your comments Joolsx



10 comments:

  1. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card you have made for that little girl. I am sorry you have found this lock down difficult. It is much harder this time round. The weather doesn't help. I just hope that the vaccine is the way out of this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card in bright cheerful colours, this is sure to make that little girl smile!So sorry you are struggling in this lockdown- I think it's hard for everyone - we've all had enough - but so much more difficult for those who live alone. So glad you have Alfie for a bit of company, at least you can talk to him...and he doesn't argue! Hang in there Jools - hopefully things will be better soon.
    Sending hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute card Jools I love those little hedgy images..great card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little kitty on this very pretty card Jools. Lovely bright colours and design. Sending hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My this this just an adorable design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Jools. I am only 3 days into our very short lockdown ( I Hope) and I am going crazy. Lucky I can walk the dog for 1 hr each day...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jools, im sure she will love it. This lockdown is so much harder and think lots of us struggling, im lucky that when stressed i craft more, just taking it one day at a time. Lots of hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and Bright Jools, this lockdown is affecting me more than before but I think that's because of the dark mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful happy creation Jools. I think this lockdown has been hard on many. Sending love. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete