Wednesday 17 March 2021

Mo Manning April


 Good Morning...

Hope you are all safe and well....Im looking forward to getting out of lockdown....my days just run in to each other....seeing my family and friends and having my hair cut are the 1st things on my list....

Today is the start of a new challenge over on Fab n Funky...and the lovely Pat K has chosen  No Square Cards....

I stared with a Stepper die from Presscut and cut out of white card from Papermill....then looked for a image to colour and found April a digi from Mo Manning....and coloured with my Promarkers... Paper from stash....which is cut with the dies....note to self the hearts on the paper are side ways....next time look before i cut out....

Thank you so much for all your comments...you have all keeping me sane...Hugs Joolsxx

My challenge is http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous stepper card. I do hope everything keeps on track for lockdown lifting. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about the priorities as lockdown is lifted...family, friends and haircut!!!
    Love your easel card, pretty papers and the sweetest image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stepper card Jools. Such a sweet image and lovely colours and design. I hope lockdown comes very soon for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and papers Jools. Hope those things get ticked off the list soon.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd never have noticed the sideways hearts if you hadn't mentioned them Jools. I'm ready to see friends and family too. Lovely creation. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous step card design, papers and sweet image. Yes I think we all will be happy once we can get back to our normal lives.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stepper card and darling image Jools. Hoprfully lockdown will end quickly...Loz

    ReplyDelete