Friday 30 October 2020

Wedding Wreath


 Hello,

The title got you reading...wedding with Happy Christmas on the card...

Well...Its Friday! where did the week go...Dry here but been raining all week...

I was looking at my Sizzix dies...and found one called Wedding Wreath and thought it would made a great Christmas card...I just used the wreath comes with lots of flowers...

I start with 6x6 card and some craft card...I cut the wreath with the craft card then  coloured with Azure makers...Poinsettia flower then cut out some holly from Tim Holtz...Seniment Tonic...

Before I close I must tell you all about Fab and Funky are having  a 500 hop over on the blog with lots of giveaways...

Thank you as always for your comments Joolsx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jools this is a stunning Christmas cards. Isn't great when you can use dies for more than one occasion. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty this is, love the kraft base xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath die cut is beautiful and works perfectly on your lovely Christmas card, love the stunning poinsettia and the use of kraft.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS CARD AND WREATH DIE jOOLS..LOZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you certainly had me confused Jools 🤣 but that's quite easy these days! Super card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, so effective on the kraft. Emma

    ReplyDelete