Wednesday 25 November 2020

Santa's Helper 2

 Good Morning...

I've been playing with Santa's Helper by Tim Holtz....I love this little guy...strange how little things made me happy!...


I started with a 6x6  card....and got some light blue card from stash....as the blue was not the colour i wanted so i got out some Distress oxide in Chipped Sapphire for the background...I cut out the snowflake die in white linen card from Papermill....the die was a gift so no name....the helper i cut a few times in cream and blue all from the bit box and layer him up.....I used flower soft on his trim of his hat and the pom pom....sentiment from Tonic....and some gems...

Thank you for your comments....stay safe....Joolsx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jools this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. How nice it is to have things that make us happy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jools, beautiful die cuts! Love how you've layered up the little elf- he looks so cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jools and the paper piecing

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooo CUTE Jools. Beautiful card..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Jools. Lovely design and beauiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jools, your snowflake frame is gorgeous and Santa’s little helper is delightful.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun creation Jools - made me smile. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see the appeal Jools, he really is an adorable character and you have made another brilliant card with him xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is brilliant fun, love the design with the snow circle. x

    ReplyDelete